HOSTED AT THE CAERDROIA FOREST SITE DURING EASTER 2011!
It’s Panto – but not as you know it!
Pantomime has gone green and is finding its roots in the forest. A handcrafted outdoor performance combining the fun of pantomime with re-cycled goods and materials. Interactive performance, art, music and much more.
Professional artists and community volunteers from Wales, UK and Europe will re-interpret stories and characters from this most eccentric of traditions. Featuring The Fairy Godmother, Sleeping Beauty and The Golden Goose.
Repeated performances between 4pm and 8pm
Group (5) £45
Menter Iaith Conwy
01492 642357 Advance booking essential
This is an outdoor production in the dark:
- Bring a light source (e.g. torch).
- Audience follows a one mile woodland path with some fairly steep areas.
- Bring suitable clothing and footwear.
- Unsuitable for wheelchairs and those unsteady on their feet.
- Meet at Capel Gwydyr car park LL26 0PN, OS map 115: SH 694609
- Each performance lasts approx. two hours.
Further event information